Sunday, January 17, 2010

Birthday poem for my baby < 3

I met Superman- the only one who knew how to save me,
he made all the pain go away. Now who could this Superman be?
Superman became my boyfriend and everyday it only got better,
I wish I could be with Superman forever.
I could be crazy, maybe totally insane,
but why is it that you're the only thing on my brain?
I can be with you all day without one word to say,
but I know that no matter what it's going to be okay.
I don't know how you do the things you do,
but somehow you always make me feel brand new.
I know you say you don't want to change who I am,
but I want to be the best 'cause we go together like peanut butter and jam.
I like you so much,
it's become way more than just a crush..
It's the way that you smile and the way that we touch.
All the sweet things you say, always making me blush.
I think Drake can read my mind just like you,
"No adjusting to you, you know just what to do".
He took the words right out of my mouth, how did he do it?
and you're the fucking best, how do you do it?
I knew from the start that you were the one,
you're the sweetest thing since sugar, my sugarpie honeybun.
The way that I feel for you is so strong, this is how it's going to stay.
I know that my job is to never let you slip away.
I want to be your wonderwoman, that's what every superman deserves
Together saving eachother, even when we get on eachothers nerves.
Thanks to you I finally believe that you guys are not all the same.
Maybe one day I'll even have your last name.
I know you're my superman but you've done all the saving you can do,
and it's simply because now I'm with you.





<3

No comments:

Post a Comment