Saturday, April 10, 2010

a few older artists I'd like to recognize. (List could go on forever)



TLC. These were the chicks. When Left eye passed I honestly cried... I was a little ass girl at the time too. Love old school music and their funky style. They were so different and I loved that.



SPICEGIRLS. These were my idols, I always wish I was Scary Spice. These are my girls. Pump up ya lifeeeee!!! :)



BYORK. Amazing funky/unique style and music. I grew up with her so it runs through my soul.



CUDI. He's all over my walls, I enjoy his music and love his dorky/silly/crazy personality. Although he stands out in this list being that he is a much newer artist.



Gwen Stafani, also known as No Doubt which I definitely performed a dance to with my friend Ruby in front of our whole elementary school. I had some balls. Her music is awesomeee.



AYYE. This nigga back in the day all skinny and shit without all those major guns. Busta rhymes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment