Thursday, November 26, 2009

And everytime I try it opens up my eyes.

Here's a poem that I wrote,details such as who it was for do not need to be dicussed but you can clearly see how I was feeling here. It was writen a few weeks ago, I tend to write down the way I'm feeling (like anyone would) but I'm very into writing poems and songs.




I gotta try and break this wall that's standing between you and me, I don't know how I'm gonna do it but it'll happen eventually. Or maybe things will never change, although from the start to now they did. I'm blaming you for losing touch but in the beginning was it really me who hid? I try to bring up old times, cause your so stuck in the now. You say I changed from when we first met, I'm tryna find out how. But when we are together you can't deny how you feel, you say being with me is so familiar, I say it doesn't even seem real. Your something that I want, something I wish I had. But then you start to front and that's what gets me mad, and that's what builds the tension which makes me feel unsure. I know I sometimes front too but we need to give it more.

2 comments:

  1. :(

    fuck boys, i think you should consider being a song writer babycakes lala youre talented
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. word i write shit like mad often now, always got some shit on my mind. it's rather refreshing:)

    ReplyDelete