Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tat caraaaazayy!

So it seems as if someone, and that someone being me, went a little tat crazy. Last week my bff Xera decided to come with a crazy idea... Like she always does, and this time her idea consisted of going on google and figuring out how to make a home-made tattoo gun. So tuesday, the 17th or something like that she took a portable fan, some India Ink for art class and became a tattoo artist. On this day I got two tattoos, one on my wrist which bis the Taurus symbol and a cute little bow on my waist. They came out pretty good!!! Then 3 days later, I couldn't seem to get enough, and I decided to get another!! (this time she advanced the tattoo gun with a colgate spin tooth brush!) A dove ( or bird ) with a heart next to it, near the front of my shoulder. I love tattoos but I think I need to slow down. In the near future I plan to get "alis volat propriis" in script along the side of the bird... Which in latin means "she flies with her own wings", this I will get professionally though! :) pictures of them coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment